- Daily - Upper Room Devotional
NOTE: Because of the coronavirus pandemic, all worship services after March 22, 2020 were placed online, accessed from the "Service" page of this web site. Other group meetings were discontinued during the pandemic. While continuing the online Sunday services, on site services were restored (outside) on May 3,2020 and live services in the church began again on May 31,2020. CDC guidelines are followed for the live services under Bethel's Covid-19 Policy.
- Sunday - Worship Service - 11:00 am
- ............ - Youth Service - 11:20 am (breakout from Worship service)
- Wednesday - Midweek Worship & Bible Study - 6:30 pm
- Communion - (1st Sunday)
- Fellowship Covered Dish Dinner (after Worship service) - 2nd Sunday
- Bethel Women of Faith - Saturday (as announced) 9:00 am, in parsonage. next to church
- Admin Council Meeting - 2nd Sunday, after dinner
- Worship Planning
- Special Services & Activities
- (Both on site and online services will be held for most of the following worship opportunities though there will be no covered dish dinners during the pandemic.)
- Maundy Thursday Observance - April 14, 6:00 pm
- Easter Sunday - April 17
- 7 am - Sunrise Service at Bethel Pond
- 11 am - Worship Service
- Dinner - after service
- Heritage Sunday - May 22, at Bethel Pond
- 11 am Worship Service
- covered dish dinner following the service.
- Homecoming - October 9 (2nd Sunday in October)
- 11 am Worship Service and covered dish dinner following
- Advent Chrismon Service - 11 am, November 27
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Service - Thursday, December 24, 5:00 pm
Click here to see some worksheets that are used for program planning.
[ Home | Map | Pastor | Service | Activities | Organization | History]
If you would like to find out more about Bethel U.M.C. or have any comments about our Web pages,
please let us know by sending email to email@example.com.