4th Sunday of Lent
March 22, 2020
Click to view today's bulletin
(The back has "Guidelines for Prayer" at this time.)
There were only 8 gathered here this morning (see photo) because of restrictions imposed by the coronavirus, so this was an even more informal service than usual. All were uncertain about what we might find or be able to expect going forward.
NOTE: When you click on an "Audio" or "Music" link, the player will open and begin playing in a new browser Tab or a new window. You can then return to this tab to open any links to related slides. It is best to stop the playing of one Audio segment before starting another.
- Audio - Welcome and Announcements
- Audio . Verses - Hymn: Something Beautiful (UMH 394)
- Audio . Call to Worship . Apostle's Creed . Gloria Patria
- Audio - OT Reading: Psalm 91
- Audio - Youth Message: Pianos and Christians
- Audio - Joys and Concerns
....You may wish to reflect upon your own joys, concerns and prayerful petitions at this time
Audio - Pastoral Prayer and The Lord's Prayer
- Audio - Message: Overview of the Book of Ephesians (19:53)
Audio - Closing Remarks and Prayer
- Audio . Verse - Hymn: Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus (UMH 349)
Audio - Prayer and Benediction
- Audio . Verse - Closing Chorus: Bind Us Together
- Audio - This statement was picked up at the end of the service recording, indicating a desire for us to continue observing an 11:00 Sunday Morning time for personal worship even as we might not be able to come together here. We will try to place a worship service format, similar to this, on this site before 11:00 AM each Sunday morning during this period of separation forced upon us by the coronavirus. We hope you will be able to join us here.
The Audio links play recorded segments from the service. Other Links show slides projected during the recorded segment. You may use them to participate in the singing and communal readings.