Click here for the bulletin. (The back has "Guidelines for Prayer" at this time.)
4th Sunday of Lent
March 22, 2020
....Consider opening the bulletin in a new tab for reference during the service.
There were only 8 gathered here this morning (see photo) because of restrictions imposed by the coronavirus, so this was an even more informal service than usual. All were uncertain about what we might find or be able to expect going forward.
NOTE: To open an Audio or Music link, right click on the Link and select "Open in a New Tab". Go to that Tab to begin playing the audio file. You can then return to this tab to select any parallel text links. Return to the audio tab to stop it if it hasn't completed and stop that tab before returning here.
- Audio - Welcome and Announcements
- Audio . Verses - Hymn: Something Beautiful (UMH 394)
- Audio . Call to Worship . Apostle's Creed . Gloria Patria
- Audio - OT Reading: Psalm 91
- Audio - Youth Message: Pianos and Christians
- Audio - Joys and Concerns
....You may wish to reflect upon your own joys, concerns and prayerful petitions at this time
Audio - Pastoral Prayer and The Lord's Prayer
- Audio - Message: Overview of the Book of Ephesians (19:53)
Audio - Closing Remarks and Prayer
- Audio . Verse - Hymn: Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus (UMH 349)
Audio - Prayer and Benediction
- Audio . Verse - Closing Chorus: Bind Us Together
- Audio - This statement was picked up at the end of the service recording, indicating a desire for us to continue observing an 11:00 Sunday Morning time for personal worship even as we might not be able to come together here. We will try to place a worship service format, similar to this, on this site before 11:00 AM each Sunday morning during this period of separation forced upon us by the coronavirus. We hope you will be able to join us here.
The Audio links play recorded segments from the service. Other Links show slides projected during the recorded segment. You may use them to participate in the singing and communal readings.