2nd Sunday of Lent
March 08, 2020
Click to view today's bulletin
This is a special day at Bethel as the service includes the reception of 2 new members.
NOTE: When you click on an "Audio" or "Music" link, the player will open and begin playing in a new browser Tab or a new window. You can then return to this tab to open any links to related slides. It is best to stop the playing of one Audio segment before starting another.
- Pre-Worship Slides
- Music . Verse - Prelude/Processional
....Acolytes bring light to the candles on the altar, followed by the pastor and other participants.
- Audio . Slides - Welcome and Announcements
- Audio - Reception of New Members, Nate and Zion (07:42)
- Music . Verses - Hymn: What a Mighty God We Serve (W&S 3016)
- Audio . Call to Worship
Audio . Apostle's Creed & Gloria Patria
- Audio - OT Reading: Psalm 122:1-9
- Audio - Joys and Concerns
....You may wish to reflect upon your own joys, concerns and prayerful petitions at this time
Audio - Pastoral Prayer and The Lord's Prayer
- Audio - Message: Overview of 1st & 2nd Corinthians (21:32)
Audio - Closing Remarks and Prayer
- Audio . Verses - Hymn: Love Lifted Me (W&S 3101)
- Music . Verse - Closing Chorus: Bind Us Together
- Audio - Benediction
The Music and Audio links play recorded segments from the service. Other Links show slides projected during the recorded segment. You may use them to participate in the singing and communal readings.